Monday, August 24, 2009

Gonna be my first MC this term :(

ARGH!!! Didn't go to school today
Just hang up the phone from Ms. Tin just now
she said no more parent letter is allowed
I shouldn't have answered it
I should have just turned it off the whole day. hehe. I'm a bad girl

But the weather is so hot outside
went to ACS barker road's canteen to buy food
$3 for noodle, chic, and vegi. WTH. they sure cheated me one
somemore it tastes suck

HEADACHE!!!! slept at 3 last night to finish lit essay
but I couldn't pass up in the end
cuz couldn't wake up in the morning

hmm, but at least I didn't need to go for usher meeting which is at 5.10
and I can go buy fruit at coro while getting MC
and I have time to rest even though I still have headache right now
and I didn't need to go to school with my zombie look
no need to attend boring PW

No comments: