Sunday, August 23, 2009

Haiz

My blog looks so boring. All Words. One colour. No Pictures.

Haizz, I should try to do sth about it :x

okies, let's start with this one. haha



I came to know about this blog last week when I was reading a newspaper. I have learnt so much from those post-its and I admire the person who wastes his time doing this kind of thing just to help the other remember what they have forgotten. You can visit this blog at http://thingsweforget.blogspot.com/ or you can click on "To Do" under my buddies list. In fact, you should.


went out to study yesterday and it was quite effective (I guess). but it seriously cheered up my mood (not the study parts but the chatting session parts). but I could no longer do that for next week cuz asean comm meeting is gonna for both Saturday and Sunday!!!!! OMG, I have loads of things to do, like, seriously. NO TIME TO STUDY AT ALL!!!! AND WHY AM I BLOGGING NOW???

It has been a year since I stopped posting jokes on my blog. I want to restart doing that again la. Hmm, I miss sharing jokes. ohhhh, KS shared some lame jokes with me and V yesterday.

Who is the parent of transformer?







TRANSPARENT!!!!
(haha, I got this one right! How smart of me:D)









What is the later part of transformer?










TRANSLATOR!!!!!!
(haha, I got this one right also! AWESOME!!)









How does a fish laugh?








HER HER...(Her means fish in Chinese. PS. forgive me if I misspelled it)
(I didn't got this one right. I'm non-singaporean. what do you expect?)

BABA!

No comments: