Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cheer

I have been looking for the cheer for Taurus. I wonder why I am under cheer in the first place. If I have signed up earlier and not a week ago, I would have been in other position (Welfare would be nice ;)) but since cheer is the only position that was available, I will just have to deal with it and try my best to complete the task given to me.
But cheering is a good thing. I don’t understand people who do not like to cheer. I mean I understand them la somehow. But really, cheering is fun. You will feel involved when you cheer and not feel left out.

Cheering shows spirit, the very important thing that we are lacking of. Be it school’s spirit or class’s spirit (or maybe it’s just my class). I mean, JC life is a time for us to have fun (and of course, mug). But seriously, from what I have seen so far, people care only about themselves. They heckcare if other people look down at our school; they go around saying our school’s suck and how much they hate the school. I don’t mean to say that we should just lie to ourselves and totally ignore the facts. But looking down at your own school won’t make your life any better either.

When the school’s spirit is high, people feel that they are belonged. They will waste less time feeling regret for not studying harder for the O’s. And like Linh once said, “I want to show them that being in Innova doesn’t mean my life’s suck.” If everyone can think like her, Innova would have reached the star long time ago.



Most people may feel that their life has Scalar Vector (no direction), but I wonder how they can find out if they are just going to sit there and wait. Some people just come to school early in the morning, go for lessons, go back home and think why on earth they must do all these for. For me, life is not just about to go to school and get educated, go to work to earn money, and die. For me, life is about doing something remarkable. It doesn’t matter if it is a big thing or small thing and it doesn’t matter if it is going to fail or success because what matters the most is knowing what I want.



So back to the topic, cheering might seem to be a very small little insignificant thing (Pleonasm), but it can make a difference to someone’s else life for example, when you start cheering, your friends will also want to cheer, then the whole huge group of people will cheer and the team spirit is built. When the team’s spirit is built, people are urged to run. When more people run (and not walk), our house will win! And people will be happy! And most importantly, those who have been working so hard for it to happen will feel that their effort is worth it!



FYI, Taurus is now a house with top score due to the NAHFA test results. Let’s not waste our very own effort in making this a possible thing.

and remember,



and importantly (for some people),

No comments: