Wednesday, September 23, 2009

T^T

k, I know I have said before that I won't blog again until Promos end but OMGZZZZZZZZZ, I can't. ><

OMGZZZZZZZZZ, the stupid phone remained me that today is his birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! And now, I seriously can't focus on my studies. Sea of memories flow back and I SERIOUSLY CAN'T FOCUS. Again, I keep looking for the answer. WHY!WHY!WHY!


k, on the brighter side. I have started on revision! :D But what I am most concern with is maths. ARGHHHH!!! (I tot it is supposed to be "on-a-brighter-side"?)

k, back to the darker side. I have been sleeping in ALL the tutorials and ALL the lectures. THIS IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD sign of me failing. Need to wake up early and drink coffee. K! will start tomorrow :)

Oh, and I just realised that I have been posting a lot of depressing posts so far. Hmmm. K, think will have to make up for that :)

LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUKANYAA SURESH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Though your birthday is a month from now, I would like to wish you first, haha.

No comments: