Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sorry...Can't think of the title..

1 more week before exam and all I have done is 2 chaps of Maths...guess it is time to wake up :P

I have been sleeping in V's room for the past two days and attempted to study there but I would end up watching Youtube videos and facebooking most of the time ><

And I still need to do PW!!!!!! T^T T^T T^T

But at least, it is going well. Just need to work harder a little bit :b





ok, mum has sent me money. for the third time in a month. without me asking for it. for the first time. Irony.

mum: I'm sending you money
me: huh? For what? no need
mum: You have money?
me: urm...no (can't lie)
mum: So that is why!
me: huh? No need 1 la. Can 1 la
mum: How are you going to survive? How are you going to eat?
me: can la. just eat bread from the hostel
mum: k. sending
me: *sigh* okok


KKK, no squandering this time. FOR REAL!!!!!



PS. THANK YOU MUM. I LOVE YOU ><

No comments: