1. Wake up just to open facebook (but not in the mood to reply anyone)
2. Go for lunch and dinner just for the sake of the taking the medicine
3. Feel sorry everytime I cough because my roommate is sleeping
4. Feel sorry for valen because I cannot talk when we eat together
5. Feel sorry for those who sms because I will take like 10 hours before I remember to reply
6. Feel sorry for those who call because I will shout at them when they say they can’t here me (I know you guys need to talk but I need to rest, sorry. Sorry…)
7. Feel sorry for those who smile at me when they see me because I now can’t even force a fake smile
8. Lie down on the bed all day worrying about Promos but can’t absorb anything when I study
9. Tomorrow is the birthdays of 3 of my friends and I have no idea what to do for them
I wonder why I always fall sick during holidays. It has been like this since I was in sec 3. And what I hate the most is that my mood will go down the hill whenever I fall sick. I can have a really really bad mood, I tell ya. There were times when relationships were broken down just because of this. I’m really sorry if I have hurt anyone in any way.
And I hate it when people think that I lie about my sickness. Not everyone is as healthy as you all people, don’t you notice? “Sick your head la. Bull’s shit la you, SCHOLAR”, “Stupid scholar.” Ok, maybe you just want to joke. But there are things you can joke about and some that you can’t. Or you can just blame me for being too sensitive (as if you even care)
Valen is forcing to drink tones and tones of water but drinking water will only makes me feel like vomiting. She will come to my room every one hour to refill water for me since I said I can’t drink cooled water. Yea, V is sweet. (Sorry V, I just spell your name as V sometimes. I am too lazy hehe) Tomorrow is V’s birthday. She asks me out. I really wish I will be well enough to go out with her. Not really…No matter what, I will go out with her :D
There are many things inside my head that I want to talk about right now but I’m trying to avoid a long long post. I will try to post it separately. I will TRY.
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment