Friday, September 11, 2009

H1N1

Hmm…maybe I should be happy that I am having a whole (sick bed) room for myself right now. Still don’t know if it was a right decision to report to the office that I foresee a high chance of me getting the H1N1.

Omg…hope I have not passed it to all the seniors who are sitting for the prelims especially to Linh. She felt sick two days after me so what else can you suspect? I’m really sorry Linh, your life and future are at steak right now because of me…KJ also felt sick today…but weirdly, valentine who was in the closest contact with me doesn’t show any sign of sickness at all…hmm…

Btw, I have just gotten my laptop back from a senior who borrowed it 2 days ago hehe. Felt so good to be able to write (I mean type) again. Writing a blog is fun. I’m going to have my second blog soon and no one will be allowed to read hehe.

Should I study for Promos? <---Is this even a question? Hohohoho

I am taking temperature in every hour now, hoho. Trying to be socially responsible k.

Btw, I wonder if some people are going to be offended by my blog post. I’m sorry k if you do. Sometimes, when I write about the person A, the person B might feel offended (dunnowhy). This kind of thing can happen, right? So ya…just take it as a reflection kind of thing la horh. Dun be offended k?

Hiaz, if you are a huge fan of my blog (which I don’t think anyone is), you sure will know that my mood changes a lot. So just bare with me la hohoho. I’m in the good mood btw (not because of the H1N1 btw).

No comments: