Dim light
I feel so cold
But my tears are warm
Cause they were heating inside
Beneath those eyes
A big window in front of me
But I can’t see the stars
Feel so hard to breathe
Being blocked by buildings
Being blocked by Buildings
Electronic wind
Makes me feel sick and lonely
I want protection
Just blanket is not enough
Words are also not enough
I need no more promises
My faith is dying
Because you keep breaking
The promises,
That you are not supposed to forget
Tell me mother
I know you didn’t mean to lie
You are doing your best
And so am I
So do tell me
That you are proud of me
That I no need to be scared
Cause you are willing to accept
All the failures that I make
Tell me to be strong
Tell me to move on
Tell me to cry
When I’m not crying,
Like tonight
Cause I need those tears
To remind me
Things that are supposed to be done
Because I want to go back to you
With a smile. For I have won the war.
All I want to do is to make you proud of me...
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment