I can’t force people not to hate me (if they already are). No one is perfect. I’m sure there isn’t anyone in this world that is loved by everyone. But most people want to be loved and so do I. Sometimes, it is just unfair for someone to be hated without being told why he is being hated. And like what Linh has told me, a friend who dares to tell you what your mistakes are is your true friend. I used to tell my friends what their mistakes are and I’m glad I have done so because apparently, they changed (slowly but steady). And the fact that I risked myself to being hated by them by telling them their mistakes is because I care about them. And again, I can’t force people to come and tell me what my mistakes are. Because if they don’t care about me, why would they be bother to come and tell me?
This post is for my friends who I have, in the past, criticized before to understand the reason why I have done so. And for those who hate me, if you think I’m your friend, come and tell me my mistakes. Trust me, I am a very reasonable person.
Sukanyaa, I read your blog after you have told me to and the first word that came out from my mouth was wth. No one can ruin my life except, maybe, sugar bear (haha). So, trust me, you are not ruining my life as so as everyone. I have never blamed you for the matter. NEVER. And I have never thought of stopping hanging out with you so that those people who hate me will stop hating me. I know it is hard, but I need you to be strong. Not for the others, but for yourself. When people are harsh on you, you no need to be harsh back because if you do, it will just show that you are no difference to them. But it doesn’t mean you will accept whatever they say. To be strong means to believe in yourself. She might be right but who am I to judge.
Mira, I read your today blog post. It was so SWEET. I really feel like crying. Sorry for your mp3 and for your phone. I know how you feel cuz I have lost my handphones five times, my wallet once, my electronic English dictionary once ( 2 days after I got it), and my mum’s diamond necklace…haha. If your mp3 is belonged to you, she will come back to you soon, dun worry XD. LOVE YOU CUZ YOU ROCK!
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
1 comment:
Post a Comment