@ bus interchange
v: come. let me sing for you *start singing the korean song, jump around, and clap hands*
me: *turn away* someone please tell this girl to stop singing
v: eh Lek! you are listening or not?!
me: hahaha. no.
v: i'm gonna go search for the lyrics and practice this song for you. I will sing this song specially for you, you know??
me: Puke!
v: eh, dont copy my line!
me: Yuck!
v: hahaha
me+v: *sing that korean song together*
@ bpp
me: I cant help my mum at work cuz I cant scold ppl cuz I'm too nice
v: Do you know that I'm not nice?
me: Who say you are nice?
v: 0_0
@ ACS car park
v: eh, I know how to look retarded alreay *jumping around*
me: but you always look retarded.
v: 0_0 are you serious? You know that I have been trying very hard not to retarded?!
me: oh, is it?
v: *sing that same korean song she has been singing all day*
me: *ignore*
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment