Saturday, August 1, 2009

Breaking Down Season

This is much harder than I thought. Again, I'm stuck in between a fight of two friends. I have been trying to make things work out but it became worse. Tell me what to do, tell me what to say and I will do whatever it takes to bring things back to the right places.

A friend of me is seemed to be disliked by many people and it's a pain in me to see that happens. I have tried to tell her the reasons but she refused to change. She said if people can't accept her the way she is, why she should care. Fair enough. So she chooses not to care though I have told her 1001 reasons why she should (at least care). So what more can I do?

Lately, people are so emo (or is it just me?) I have friends who are now worried with their results. But let me tell you this, you can do whatever you want, you can be whatever you like, as long as you never give up. I have failed so many times and the fact that I'm still here today proves that I'm right. So do not give up. Think on the positive side, the brighter one. walk away from the darkness and we will have fun.

Every time I see you, I see sadness. I heard you cried, but I have never seen those tears.

I want to help those people, but before that, I must be able to help myself. If I myself can't study, then how on earth do I encourage a friend to study? Hmm, this is hard.

No comments: