Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello to whoever reading this. It has been so long since the last time I blogged. It was two years ago I guess. Well, actually I have another blog on Tumblr. But over there, I just reblog some funny stuff. I feel like I want to start blogging about my life and my thoughts again. I really need this. My life has been so unorganized lately and I have been thinking about too many things and couldn't sleep. Another reason is spring break has started and I don't want to waste my time staying all night youtubing or shopping online and then sleep all day. I need some directions in my life and I know one way to do it is by writing blog (about myself). I hope this works. I will try to blog more often. Blogging has really helped me get through in the past. So I'm hoping it will still work now. So from now onwards, this blog is gonna be about the grown-up me. haha. (I doubt it). C'on. Be positive. lol. it's 3 in the morning and i haven't sleep and am feeling every hungry..

No comments: