Sunday, September 26, 2010

10 Things to do before 2011

1. Learn Driving
2. Lose at least 5 kg
3. Learn cooking
4. Fix my sewing machine
5. Perm hair
6. Own 20 dresses
7. Learn how to do make up
8. Confess to a guy I used to have a crush on
9. Keep in touch with all old friends
10. (This one is a secret *wink*)

And here are the things I want if you are thinking of buying me b
irthday gift or new year gift ( I can accept both *wink*)

1. A dress maker dummy

2. An external hard disk
3. A new diary book



Guess it's time for me to study hard. I wish I know what I want to do in the future. That way, I would be much easier for me to be motivated to work hard to achieve my goal.



PS. To all my friends, I know I have not been a good friend to any of you. Do forgive me. Believe it or not, I'm trying hard though I'm a lazy person. I want to be a better person, a better friend, a better daughter and a better sister. So do have a high expectation on me.

bye now :D


No comments: