Thanks to the conditional probation, I'm keen not to skip school even for a single day:)
Thanks to the 'U' grades for Lit and GP Block test, I'm mugging:)
Thanks to my single status, I am not distracted:)
Thanks to my empty wallet, I don't go out and have more time to study:)
Thanks to the horrible hostel food, I'm eating less:)
Thanks to the long distance I have to travel each day, I have more time to rest:)
Thanks to ASEAN COMM, HOUSE COMM, NMA that have been keeping me busy, I don't feel useless:)
Thanks to the school which starts early, I learn to do things fast:)
Thanks to the school which ends late, I don't have to walk back under the hot sun:)
Thanks to this sucky period of life, I'm looking forward for tomorrow:)
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment