Sunday, April 18, 2010

Deflower




I was shocked when I read the meaning of this word from my Cambridge dictionary: "to have sex with a woman who has never had sex before."

lol, not a very useful vocabulary for either GP nor Literature, I know, but I decide to post it anyway.


Life so far is AWESOME!!! Not really... Actually, that is a big fat humongous lie. I'm so stressed nowadays and I didn't even know it until a family of pimples showed up. I just feel so weird these few days. It's like I feel hungry, tired and asleep all the time and the whole of this week I have been doing nothing but...doing nothing.

A lot of people told me not to feel stressed. But the more I realise how stressed I am, I more I get stressed. And tell me how not to be stressed! I'm so stressed right now not knowing how to not be stressed. The more I am stressed the more I want to relax and the more I relax, the more I get more stressed cuz time is passing with not much work being done! STRESSED! STRESSED! STRESSED!!!!!!!

k, enough of stressing the stressfulness of mine. I think you too will feel stressed by now. XP

No comments: