Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WR

The submission is tomorrow!!!YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

came back to the hostel at 10 just because we needed 15 minutes of consultation with our st. And today, he scolded us like shit. SERIOUSLY like shit. One moment, he was like "Oh, I like your project" and happily tried to pronounce our project title and another moment, he scolded us like shit just because the wrong format for citation of the pictures. for half an hour.

The worse thing is that his voice was so loud that the whole building could hear. It was damn embarrassing!!!! (actually, I just realised this after Linh pointed out how embarrassing it is when I told her about it) Haha, but ok la. I didn't think about it that much. He approved our WR in the end. But all my friends were like "What happened? What happened?" and I was like "Huh? How did you know?" and they were like "Duh, the whole floor could hear him." K, it is indeed very embarrassing.

Oh, and I am happy with my life so far despite having to rush for WR, go to school solely for PW, and wait for one more month for the school to end. And not to mention receiving messages from that guy every single bloody day although I had known him for less than a week. Why does he have to report to me every single thing? Doesn't he know how much I hate texting? And the saddest part is that I can't tell him to f off due to some reasons. Haizzzz

Doesn't it sound like I am a very happy person? But I'm happy (at least for now). Suddenly feel like PW can be fun. Especially the part when I have to design the glasshouse museum and making the video thing. Screen capturing is super cooooool!!!!I should have found out about this sooner.

k, signing off. need to go and make the video for OP now.

No comments: