I know if I say sth like "Yay! Exams are over!", you are probably gonna be like "ok, just another one" because these are like the most popular words to say right now. but who cares! duh! YAY!!!! EXAMS ARE OVER!!!
However, I might not be so happy any longer when the results come out. I'm trying not to thing about anything right now and I think I have been doing a pretty good job trying not to think about the outcome. So don't ask.
This morning, there was a moment when I realised how much my life has been screwed up. but for like 5 minutes, I guess? It's kinda emotional, so again, don't ask.
Now that exams are over, I need to devote my time for PW.
But then, I might not be coming back next year (haha) so I really hope that I can spend my time most fully. PW is obviously important. School calendar will be important too especially if I won't be here anymore next year:)
It's quite true that I don't really have the hunger in me though I have tried to create one. But whatever the outcome is, it fate. So I will just have to bear with it I guess.
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment