Thursday, October 1, 2009

I can't stand it.

How dare you to say you don't believe me? How dare you to say I'm lying? You don't even know me. Whenever you walks pass me, you has never smiled or even laid eyes on me. Now, you gave me a call and accused me of lying, of making a trouble, of being irresponsible, and of not following the rules.

I hate this shitty systematic society. They show no sign of freedom, no chance of people to express their ideas. I can't stand it anymore.

And all i want from you for you to treat us like human if it is not to much to ask for. All I want from you is for you to listen and not stereotype. Be more humanity if that is possible. Stop judging people based on prejudice because not all of us are the same.

If you have ever made an effort to want to know me, at least I wouldn't have mind. Stop pretending just because it is your duty. No matter how hard I tried to explain the facts, you had never listened and you would just want to find all the possible ways which could make me feel worse. Even when you heard me cried, you refuse to let go. Only when I gave up and forced myself to say sorry, you were satisfied. your nose held up high in the air.

The fact that I'm treated like a machine just makes me want to cry. Ya, I know I'm such a cry-baby but that is my nature and I can't do anything about it.

1 comment:

J.A.D.E said...

You think too much, honey. If that person don't even know you, why do you care? Learn to not care about things once in a while, bothering too much is unhealthy. If you're angry, tell them to fuck off, that's all.
Besides, a society needs a system to operate. Too much of freedom is no good either.