Saturday, September 12, 2009

Big Question

There are things that you hear and there are things that you see. But what if things you hear is not like what you see? "Don’t judge people from what you have heard"- so must I judge people from what I have seen? But what if what I have seen is a misunderstanding? So the best way is to not judge people at all? That way, I will have more time to love more people. But so what? So I will be loved? What if they are wrong and the fact that I can accept them, I am acting like their bouncing wall? So in the end, they won’t try to change. Won’t it be so selfish of me to do such thing just for the sake of myself hating less people? Because if I judge them like what most people do, the person will think that there is no one else who thinks what he does is right and he might want to change for the better. But do I have the right to say that this person needs to change? But if I don’t have, who has it then? Does the majority always right?

There are so many things that are undone and many problems that are unsettled. I want to make a change, I really do. But do people want that change? The big question is: is this the change they want or just simply the change I need?

No comments: