Friday, August 7, 2009

Move On

Yesterday, I made a mistake; I went to her blog after my friend has told me about it. I can't really recall the my feeling after I have read it. I kinda expected that. V was with me and she told me to heckcare. I wasn't upset nor I was angry. It is not kinda nice to see someone blog about you. But it's kinda nice to see her angry.

I deleted her blog's link today (I should have done this long time ago) and I promised to myself not to go there ever again because I don't care what she feels. She can bitch about me all she want but I'm not gonna acknowledge it unless she comes up to say she hate me on my face. Do you think I care? I don't have time to care about this kind of shit. I have done nothing wrong so why must I try to fix it? Seeing what she has done helps me to see things clearer. She is not the type of girl anyone in this world should consider as a friend. I had always thought that there might be some good stuff beneath that huge piece of shit. I always had hope on people and I don't know if I was being passionate or childish. But what I know for sure is that she can't bring me down. When my feeling get hurt, it is just to prove that I have a heart while she doesn't.

I'm gonna move on with my life because that person doesn't exist. My skin has become thicker and I'm grateful to her because of that:)

4 comments:

Jade Ngo said...

Jade likes this :D

monkey_princess said...

haha, life is full of drama. v interesting isn't it?

J.A.D.E said...

Very, indeed!

monkey_princess said...

LOL
why purple?