Maybe I should warn you first that this is going be another emo post. Four different people have made me cry in three different days. What is wrong with me? I hate this, seriously.
Yesterday was disaster. I cried like no one business in front of everyone in my class during PE lesson. Mr. Tan, my PE teacher thought that I was crying because he did not concentrate on teaching me golf as he thought I was doing fine. This is lol, seriously. Haha, he is such a sweetheart!
Ok, so I was crying due to some stupid reason and I was crying so hard that I had to pon Maths lecture. The first time I cried in front of people this year was when I was in PW meeting after I have received a news that my grandfather has passed away. But this time, my tears were really wasted. I couldn't regret enough now. But no one can be blamed actually cuz things have been tough lately.
I cried for the third time after reading Valentina's message to me and for the forth time after I read Sukie's blog...
This is for you and you know who you are: Babe, you mean a lot to me. It is my fault that you do not realise because this is how I treat my friendship. I don't show off my obsession with people. I'm a kind of person who can't pronounce the 3 magic words. Love is a big word. I treasure you but I don't want to make the same mistake. You can't seem to move on when a friend leaves you. Things are fine the way they are. Too much of something is always not good. The closer a friendship is, the easily for it to break. And a friend is like a balloon- once it is gone, you can't have it back.
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment