Friday, May 22, 2009

wanna go back home~~

The reason why I should go back:
1. I miss home so much. So much that could make me cry thinking how much I want to be back.
2. I miss my friends. We hardly chat anymore due to my super busy schedule. Life at home is fun- go out every single day just to hang around at P and P’s places.
3. want to help my mum at the hotel. I have not been very helpful in the past but there is always something I can do to help. Mum is so sad that sis and I are studying aboard. No one can accompany her to work and drive her home. Although my lil bro can drive now, a teenager boy like him only cares about school, friends, and girlfriend la.
4. I miss my lil bro. don’t know how is he doing now. want to go shopping with him and choose his clothes for him. I miss going to eat ice-cream with him and asking him to pay despite the fact that he is 3 years younger and that he is only a sec2 boy and I miss playing basketball with him although he would make me look like a fool most of the time we play.
5. need to go back to do PW. Take photo of the Plain of Jars, interview, survey, etc, etc.
6. I have no money left because I have paid for the dance course for S and T. If I don’t go back, I would need money to buy food, stuff, go out, etc.
7. need to go back and rest and get my mind refreshed.
8. There are loads of thing I want to do at home. New hair cut. I want new swimming suit, and badminton racquet, and and and loads of stuff which I cant afford to buy here with my own money.
9. want to meet P. She just came back from US to visit and we haven’t met for 3 years. Although she said she is coming here to see me, I still want to meet her there so that the I can go out with her and P and P( I have 3 best friends whose names start with P -.-)
The reason why I should not go back:
1. need to study because I know that I would never be able to study if I go back, because I have been slacking, because I feel that I will fail all the subjects if I don’t study during the June hols.
2. want to go for 401 class outing, 0924A class outing, OG outing, tablemate outing(although C hasn’t confirmed if she want to go out with me)
3. S wants to study with me. We plan to go to her place during week 3 and I also want to out with her.
4. need to go for consultation for all the subjects
5. don’t want to pack my stuff. Buying the ticket, going to the airport, buying presents, asking permission, packing and repacking, and re-repacking, and re-re-repacking are very troublesome. Going back home is very troublesome.
6. I will make up my mind that I don’t want to continue in Singapore anymore if I go back because that always happened every time I went back. And it’s not healthy for my study having that kind of ideas.
Anyway, there is no point listing down all this because I have decided not to go back and I won’t change my mind. Most of my friends want me to go back and they see they need for me not to stay here and mug. I understand that they are worried about me but if I want to stay with them in the future, I’d better suffer during the June hols.

No comments: