Thursday, April 16, 2009

where is the love?

Hmm, IJ dance got silver..which is quite sad indeed. I know that some of my friends are actually happy about that fact. but, come on! we're from the same jc, kay? I really don't understand why they have to be so against each other. Like, other facts are not bad enough? If we work with one another, I'm sure it would be much better. Seriously, look around you. see the way they conduct the lectures? hear the rumor about the Pig with the...(dot dot dot)? while we are trying to win each other, the people from the outside are winning us! In stead of competing with each other, we should work as one! or at least, stop hating each other! So what if some of them bad-mouthed us? Not that all of them are bad, K? And I'm not being bias here. All you need to do is to put ur feet into other people's shoes. It's not that hard (at least, that's what i think)

Oh and so what, if we are young? I think that is a very lame excuse. We can make it happen as long as everyone does their parts. If you say you don't give a shit, that's the end of the story. but if you really want to do something, slap the person who say it.

and come on, all of you who have the power. every single day, the money is being wasted! dun be so selfish, please.

and for those who keep hating people here and there, you are just making your life more miserable. Seriously, think about how much time you will be wasting curisng, bad-mouthing, bitching the the people you hate.

No comments: