Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bright & Active


This is the t-shirt design that I'm sending for the junior batch's t-shirt design competition. I was like spend the whole night yeasterday to do it and hwen i was about to save, the computer suddendy got some problem and shutted down and i was like 'NOoooooooo!!!!!'......so i ended up have to redo it again and i feel that the first design looks better then the second one loh. Anyway, this is the first time i design the t-shirt using 3 colours and the back design is kind funny if you can see it clearly

In fact, the theme 'Bright & Active' came out after i have finished the design(the front part) Since i put the stars there so it came the word 'bright' and the pictures of people jumping actively brought me the word 'active.' So overally, I didn't think of the theme at all when i started it hehheh

No comments: