The hardest thing to do~ is to say bye bye~ ba bye ba bye ba bye~ yeah!!now that prelim had ended, i finally have time to relax ( at least for a while)
I now reading this book called The Lovely Bones which i borrow from Sonal. The only thing I could say about this book is: IT'S VERY NICE!!!! OMG. It's the first time i saw myself crying over the book so many time. I started reading it yeaterday afternoon and now I cannot put it down! It's very sad yet funny at the same time, painfully funny.
oh and i won 3rd prize for the t-shirt design competition. Honestly, it's quite disappointing. but at least i won the prize lah hor. haha. and i have to confess the i had just submitted a boot design which i spent 5 minutes designing it last friday. but that was because that day was the dead line and i just joining it for fun. but that they email me asking me to sent my design to my friends so that they can see and vote for me and i was like there is no way i will show them my design. but i;m glad i have joined. this competition it something they call high fashion thing and it was like my first step ( though it was not so remarkable)
tomorrow no school!! and i guess i will just spend time reading books as usual. two people ask me out for movies but i was like there is no movie i want to watch leh. this also mean that my plan to go watch movie with Christine had somehow spoilt. Oh the darma night last firday was really great. I have no regret i went. it was the coolest thing i have ever watched. Xinmin rocks! I admired the new director a lot. how could she be so creative! and since i was accompanied by Chee kit and Samuel, my night was even more fun.
i'm going off now. my daring (the book) is waiting for me. ha
farewell >*<
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment