Yesterday, when i was returning for funan back to newton, I then remember that i need to buy presents for bua's and baobao's birthdays. So, I went all the way back to Plaza Sing deciding to look for the gifts but ended up buying clothes for myself and buying nothing for bua and baobao.lol =D. but that was because i couldn't find anything for both of them. It is very difficult to buy present for bua anyway. At first, I want to buy sth related to music, either piano or guita thingies but couldn't find one. Then i reached this shop where sells loads of death note stuffs. I sms bua whether she like deather note after that. hope it was not too obvious ><>< so, i had no choice but to go to coronation plaza despite the fact that i might meet that uncle again. this is how the incident happened the last time I was at the second level of coronation plz:
the uncle: (said sth in chinese which i couldn't understant except the word 'seaw mei')
me: sorry uncle, I dun know chinese
the uncle: huh? you dun know chinese ah? do you ez-link card? do you know what is ez-link card? ( showed me his ez-link card)
me: er..yes, I know what is ez-link card
the uncle: this ez-link card..has no money inside. then, no momey, cannot go home anymore. so..would you please donate some money for me?
me: oh, how much do you want, uncle?
the uncle: two dollars
me: two dollars? why so expensive?
the uncle: cuz i need to go (somwehere i couldn't remember the name). ya..to go there..very far..need to take mrt leh
me: oh, ok ( searhing for the two dollars note in my wallet)
the uncle: thank you huh. thank you for your donation for an old like me ( i can't remember what he said actually >< but it was sth like that)
me: it's ok( smiled and still searching)
Then there was this lady who walked pass me and shaked her head sofly and a signal for me not to give him the money. and i was like: omg, this is a prank! so i told him that i need to buy sth and would not have enough money to give him and walk away. when I reach the clothes shop since i was looking for the sportwear, an uncle who is the owner told me that that uncle was a drug addicted!!! and i was like omg (again) , this is so scary! so, from that day onwards, I'm really scared to go there again..T.T
however, there is this shop at the third level which sells the very nice gifts and also owned by the very nice and friendly aunties which i can't remember the names. I went there everytime i need to buy present and those aunties there also recognized me the second time i went there. And when i went there for the first time with siqi looking for gifts for rebecca and han si, there was this chat:
aunty: well, are you happy?
me: err..yes. I'm happy..=)
aunty: good good! I want my cuztomers to be happy everytime they left my shop.
me: (wow, although I kinda remember many people say these in the comics and in the movie, this was the first time i heard such thing in real life!) oh, okay =)
so, i went there again yesterday for the 4th time and the aunty and also still remember me:) and i also found this very cut cow soft toy which can be opened up and made a pillow. So i bought that for bua and a cup for baobao and back to the hostle. what I tike most from that shop is that they charged for for the wrapping service and also provide me free birthday card!!! luckily, i didn't meet that uncle again. but still, when i was at the second level, I saw this uncle sitting on the chair nearby the staircases and he gave me a shock cuz i thought he was the same uncle i met the last time! but then i realized that he was not but my heart still beated very fast though><
I also received this prank message from my senior saying that someone is in need of blood donation and need me to spread the mgs. So i sent the mgs to around 20-30 people and recieved a respones from bua telling me that she is willing to help. then my sporean friend replied me and said that it was a prank!!><><
Siqi had just came in just now. So i passed her a kiss through the air muak^8^ and she passed hers back to me lol
farewell ^8^muak!
Faith can move mountains.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment