Sunday, June 15, 2008

My first post (^00^)

Wow! So this is my blog? I want to give many thanks to Christabel. Her blog which I read yesterday had actually inspired me. Thx Bel :D. I once read an article from a newspaper saying that students tend to improve their English by blogging. I hope that would apply to me as well xp

I wonder how my first blog would be like. Hope I know more about myself through this blog. What!! I make it sounds like I am a lost kid. Well, maybe that's what I am -.-

And what is with the name Real_angel, btw? I couldn't believe that I named myself a Real Angel. I think I will change it later when I have an idea what my name choose be. An Angel doesn't suit me:p But I kinda cannot think of any name right now-.-

farewell :D

No comments: