OMG!! Last night, I studied Physics until six in the morning, and didn't sleep at all. I really think that I have problem. Dun know why i only can study at night. this is so scary! And so I woke up at 12in the afternoon today due to my phone call. Mum called to me to go see doctor. Dun know what is wrong with my heart. It hurt like hell. It is like a pin is pinned on my right chest. Sista is sending me some stuff(mainly food!yay!:D) and mum told me that she is getting some money from the government for some land she owns and so she might buy me a new laptop soon.XD. My dad is buying me a new watch since my previous ones spoilt.yo. There are so many good news this morning!!yuppie!!
I had duck for lunch today.yuck!!After lunch, I try to finish my English hw but ended up chatting msn and designed the new Back Door t-shirt. Luckily i managed to finish the design. 

At first, I planned for the colour to be pink. But white seems to be better in this case. I hope my gang like it. When i was chatting msn with my friends in Laos yesterday, I suddenly said that we should have a new gang t-shirt since the old one is so old now. so we agreed to have a new tee.yay!can't wait to have one!
Today is my best friend's birthday! so happy birthday Poui. I luv you, girl. I doubt you will read this but i still want to say it anyway. Thx for spending ur money just to call me from USA all the time. I would never feel lonely hearing from you.muck^8^
I wonder how my life would be like if i didn't come to Singapore. I would be in second last year in university like my friends now. I'm sure i would be wearing make up and heels to school, which is kinda odd to imagine myself that way. Then if I finish From university, I guess I would be looking for job or maybe end up working at my mum's hostel. OMG...not that i dun want that. I think it should be fun and easy. But the problem is that is not what i want. I want to built up my company on my own and it would be even better if i could be do together with all my beloved friends. I want to own a house with a swimming pool, have books to read, pencil and papers to draw on, food to eat, movie to watch, vacations in many places around the world, and of course friends and family. dun know how many years I have to wait for all that to happen...
what I want to do the most right now is to read Nana. I miss comics books very much.Y^Y. if i go bask at the end of the year, I'm sure have many things to catch up. I should end off now,,,xp..dun wanna talk anymore crap-.=
Farewell ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment