Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hate That I Love You

Many people like to think that my favorite colour is pink nowadays. And I would tell them like 'Nooooooo'. I even used to hate pink before. Thank to my dear sister, I am now surrounded with pink.

Last year, everything around me was pink. Valerie once asked me whether I like pink and Hello Kitty. And I said no. But then, I looked around. My file and my pencil case were pink and hello Kitty, but that was given to me by my sister, and her favorite colour is PINK!!! And my wallet, given by my friend as a birthday present was also pink. My water bottle, which was given to me as a prize from ABC art competition was also pink. Even my hand phone accessories, which were given by my lil bro, were also pink!!!

So, how could they not think that I like pink? But I hate most is that I now think that pink is kinda nice. But I don’t want people to think that I am the Pinky Lady type. So hate that I love you.

Farewell xp

No comments: